 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3580
Re: Rotation Sensors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 12:25:27 GMT

Does anyone know why places like the Lego outlet stores do these deals? I'd
love to think it was to try to help us loyal users happy, but I tend to
doubt it. Is it worth asking the company directly at the upcoming BricksWest
event?

While (clueless==true)
{Sub speculation()}
EndWhile

Sub speculation()
{
O.K. So I'm guessing here, but I have to wonder .... The fix
for the rotation sensor was recently published on the net and
announced here on Lugnet. Given that it is only a change in capacitor,
and therefor easily adapted to the current production run, I have to
wonder if all these rotation sensors are being dumped to make way for
new, corrected versions?
}

P.S. I've spent too much time with NQC.

P.P.S. Where is this outlet mall anyway?

P.P.P.S. Since I don't get out much (boy am I asking for it...) If
someone happens to be at the mall when these sensors are on sale,
could I ask them to pick up two for me?