 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3646
Re: Rotation Sensors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 13:22:10 GMT

"Trevyn Watson" <4tee2@rogers.com> wrote in message

Btw, my code is all nicely nested and tabbed and stuff. You can see it

That's all I ask. :)

next weekend while youre bored waiting for your bot to finish and mine
is already done.

True! Because as of right now, I have not got a working robot. And I doubt
it will work anyway...! Sad, because it's not even pretty to look at (ran
out of beams).

    Iain (who has to unpack, do massive laundry, finish editing MonLUG video
which is eating up ~8 GByte on my drive siting here, edit and cap footage
from my trip, finish the robot for rtl10, and then go back to work on Monday
and see what joys that entails while also trying to finish up my robot, find
an appartmant, get my sportbike, E T C.............)