 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3576
Re: Rotation Sensors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 22:18:42 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes:
David Koudys wrote:

Grrr!!

All rotation sensors are sold.  Last week they had lots so if I jump to
conclusions (which many people know I'm prone to do--yeah, whatever!!), some
so-and-so probably bought a whole bunch and pretty soon we'll see them on
eBay for at least twice as much than they were at this outlet mall.

Nuts, I was going to ask you to get me two too.

this is why i dislike people who 'collect' LEGO (the ones that do it for
profit!)

Actually collectors are cool, its the speculators that should be the first
against the wall when the revolution comes.

At least collectors like Lego, the speculators just like money.

Grrr!!!

So sorry guys, no 'tation sensors for you--one year!

Thanks for trying.  Let me know if and when you try again.

Derek

Pretend I over estimated.

See, I had this entirely 'new' concept whilst watching my friends robot
welder at work the other week.  The robot welder has like a 19 segment arm,
and I wouldn't go that far, but I was thinking 4 sections, like Iain had
started to develop that one time.  So I was going to do an actual arm,
controlled by up to 3 RCX's.  I would need rotation sensors for each
section, and I already have 2 in my current 'bot and 2 on the way.  Wanted 4
more to develop the arm properly.

So, as i says before...

Grrr!!!

So there you are.