 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3536
3535  |  3537
Subject:
What a time for an e-mail server to go down...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 14:56:30 GMT

Grrr!!

I had 3 spectacular posts written up yesterday and awaiting authentication.

My old college was experiencing some issues with their e-mail servers,
though, and all of them were lost

In these postings I talked trash to those that *think* they can even come
close to the Runamok 'bot in time, in scoring, in naming (Runamok!  The name
says it all!!)

I went on about my Off Road vehicle and what a great time I had with that,
even adding the Pnu towing rig on the back,

And I mentioned that I was picking up a RIS 2.0 off an old friend, Dave, in
Burlington so the trip to Brampton wasn't needed (sorry Matthias)

So now I own two 1.0's, one 1.5, and one 2.0.

So there you are.

Dave