 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3549
Re: What a time for an e-mail server to go down...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 16:08:11 GMT

<aol> ME TOO! </aol> :)

I will be entering a bot. And my bot will be able to finish the X in 0
seconds**. Currently, it just pick up a block fomr one corner and moves
it to the other corner.

David Koudys wrote:

That's 8 people thus far

(btw, what's EOAT mean anyway for those of us who are anti-acronymincon)

which would make it very easy to schedule bouts.

Oh wait, just remembered that Mario and Calum are entering as well.

And Kai-On (I hope I spelled that right, sorry if I didn't)

So is that 10 or 11 'bots?

This could be the biggest turnout of 'bots yet

Dave

**As long as it starts with an x :)