 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3547
Re: What a time for an e-mail server to go down...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 16:00:56 GMT

That's 8 people thus far

(btw, what's EOAT mean anyway for those of us who are anti-acronymincon)
End Of Arm Tool (thanks Iain, for explaining that to me at the last dinner.)

Jeff VW

who HAD to trim the message because LUGNET told me too!...

which would make it very easy to schedule bouts.

Oh wait, just remembered that Mario and Calum are entering as well.

And Kai-On (I hope I spelled that right, sorry if I didn't)

So is that 10 or 11 'bots?

This could be the biggest turnout of 'bots yet

Dave