 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3540
Re: What a time for an e-mail server to go down...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 23:25:58 GMT

In these postings I talked trash to those that *think* they can even come
close to the Runamok 'bot in time, in scoring, in naming (Runamok!  The name
says it all!!)

HA!!!

Dave, your a nice guy and all, and heck, you USED to build some nice
robots......

BUT unless you have a Miracle in an RCX; you don't stand a chance.

I've done some experiments, and just for fun I've implemented a new
communications protocol, and surprise, surprise, i've some how managed
to LOWER my time YET AGAIN.

Just In case your e-mail server hiccuped allow me to type it again.

AN ALL NEW LOW SCORE!!!!   I'd like to post the times publicly, but out
of respect for those other slow pokes.......

Lets just say that I'll probably be able to run the game twice and still
have time to watch you or Bruce lumber across the "finish line"

Oh, and my accuracy went up as well.

:)

:)

I love this game.