 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3541
Re: Lego Outlet Specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 03:49:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
I mean, for rotation sensors for 6.99, even if it is American, you just
can't go wrong.

I've never seen a place where rotation sensors are less than the light sensors!

And I've ordered my first temperature sensor! (for whatever reason)

So there you are.

Yep, my LEGO budget's blown in the first 2 months of '02

Dave

yikes...I'd seriously have problems if I had the lego budget like you do...:)
I don't even want to share my current buying plans with you in fear it
would shock you considerably... :)

Ben