 Marketplace / Shopping / 9021
Re: Lego Outlet Specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 18:15:27 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Brock writes:
Just talked to the people at the Lego Outlet in Dawsonville, GA.  Here are
some of their specials:

9709 RCX Brick      $69.99
9738 Remote Control  $15.00
9755 Temperature Sensor  $12.99
9756 Rotation Sensor  $6.99
9758 Light Sensor  $12.99

They can be reached at 706-216-2800.

Mike

ordered today 2/8/02 at 10:10 pst and they said they are quickly running out
of rotation sensors (she said she only had a few left)

I also asked if they had anything else interesting on sale, she said they
had the ultimate accessory kit for $50 and Exploration Mars for about $36
something (I ordered it but cant recall exact price).  She also said she had
Robo Sports and Extreme Creatures in stock but I didnt not check price.

I wanted to ask about more items but every time she had to go check
something she had to put me on hold and go look, so I felt bad for making
her look for things.  If anyone else calls and checks, I would want to know
if they had anything technic, and what they had in the way of star wars.

Thanks.