 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3535
Re: 8466
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 14:49:07 GMT

The effort is definitly appreciated, Mattias.

I talked to Dave in Burlington yesterday and picked up a German one off of
him, though.  So I don't need another one at this time.
If you already bought it by the time you got this message, I have no problem
owning another set (having all those RCX's at my disposal can only make me
happier ;) )
But if you get this message before you bought it, it's not necessary.

Thanks for everything.

Dave

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Matthias Jetleb writes:
It was there yesterday. I'll buy it tomorrow on your behalf if it's
still there.

Matthias Jetleb

B.T.W. to all: there were two pairs of Manas there (the Bionical with
the IR remote control) 50% off (which makes them $65 IIRC) If someone
wants me to pick it up for them for Friday's meeting, give me a call
at 905-670-0944 during business hours.