 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3534
Re: 8466
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 05:24:45 GMT

It was there yesterday. I'll buy it tomorrow on your behalf if it's
still there.

Matthias Jetleb

B.T.W. to all: there were two pairs of Manas there (the Bionical with
the IR remote control) 50% off (which makes them $65 IIRC) If someone
wants me to pick it up for them for Friday's meeting, give me a call
at 905-670-0944 during business hours.