 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3508
Re: 8466
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 04:37:53 GMT

On Fri, 1 Feb 2002 19:44:56 GMT, "David Koudys"
<dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote:

is verrrrry nice.

I'm definitly going to order another... but it'll have to wait for my budget
this year is only 100 bucks a month for LEGO and I already went over in
January buying this one (as well as a HP set and the RIS 2.0 cd's)

But I'm going to have a great time putting it together.

More than that... Iain throws his hat into the forray with his poor attempt
at trash talk.

I believe that the Runamok 'bots have a pretty good record thus far and why
would I want to ruin a good thing?

I'm thinking about caving and buying yet another RIS set, just for the USB
connection (as well as another RCX, 2 motors 800+ pcs, etc)
(or buy a USB to Legacy mini-port-replicator for 150, whatever)

So that'll clear my budget to June.

I called the Sears Clearance center in Brampton and they said the RIS is
gone :(

Have you been to the Sears Clearance Center in Brampton??!!?? That
place is such a mess I'd be amazed if they had any idea what they
actually do have! I work near there. Do you want me to look for the
RIS2.0 (English) that I saw there (separated from the other Lego at
the time, BTW)? If it is still there, do you want me to pick it up for
you? ($150)

Matthias Jetleb