 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3525
Re: Does this offend anyone's sense of lego purity?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 03:16:29 GMT

Hmm. I'm reasonably sure I saw one at my local Active store, but I could
be wrong. Ill check next time i'm there and tell you if i find any.

On the Future Active web site:
http://www.future-active.com/results.asp?hidPageName=1&ddCountry=CAN&ddCurrency=CDN&SearchType=Exactly&txtSearch=7803

If a part is available from Future Active, I think that means it's
available from any Active Components retail store (including Active
Surplus).

You might also try the 317 adjustable voltage regulator - anywhere from
1.2 to 37 volts, 1.5 amps.

Trevyn.

Chris Magno wrote:

You can get voltage regulators for many voltages, like 3v (7803)

i disagree!!

sorry, this is a bit of  a sore point. the smallest 78xx series i ever
found was a 05.

I really wanted a 7803 to try to play with some small pneumatic
solenoids but none existed.   electronsonic has 2 3vdc regulators NONE
in stock.  one was unacceptable and the other required a 1500 piece
minimum purchase.

:(

if you have one I'd love to get it

--