 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3465
Re: Does this offend anyone's sense of lego purity?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 01:48:28 GMT

Benjamin Medinets wrote:

I think it doesn't look eye-friendly but if it works, more power to you...

Well, its all inside the battery box. the only thing coming out is the
ribbon cable on the left side of the photo.

And for Iain, that's a 7809 Positive 9 Volt Voltage Regulator. It looks
like most other voltage regulators (except the really low power ones)
and also like most power transistors. A common component in power supplies.

I think you should be allowed to screw your robot to the base. I'm going
to steal that idea if we have to move our bots around much.