 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3136
Re: Train3, Is there still space for me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 06:14:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Richard Noeckel writes:
Will there be room for one more?

Is their space for a 32 x 64 chapel in the T3 town-works program…
If so, I'd like to petition for a space…but it’s a tentative arrangement.
[I can’t guarantee arrival; factorin’ weather conditions and school
I deduce a 74.874% chance of probable attendance.]

                 Sincerely,

                                 --==RiçhärÐ==--

Sorry for not posting....but I have been up to the cottage for a week on
holidays.
As I mentioned earlier, I am very close to finishing up my town hall.
I need to work on finishing up the clock tower, and the roof (which needs
4 bags of roof tiles, not 3 as I thought I figured out earlier, yikes!!)

The church will be brought, as well as the town hall, if it gets built.
I have a week before class resumes, and will work on the clock tower.
I don't know about the order being received in time???

As for other things???  I think for T3, I will keep it simple.

I will also bring some rolling stock.....

yellow FRR engine, 2 tank cars, and the caboose
red urban train, 7745 (high speed train)
silver bullet, 4 club cars, luggage car, and dinner car (in "metroliner
series")

I don't think I'll have time or space to make a formalized layout this time.

Maybe T4???

In the late winter, early spring, I will start the construction on the
"guarded townhouse project".  I already started the drawing phase.
It should be very interesting to see.

Thanks,

Ben

(updates to follow)

and here is the update:

I worked on the clock tower, and it really looks fantastic...look for a
"sneak peak" tomorrow.  I will take a phase 4 set of pics....
still haven't ordered the roof tiles....
and that is all I need to finish it!!

pics to follow....

Ben