 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3150
Re: Train3, Is there still space for me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 16:43:49 GMT

Anyone have 12 pieces of straight to put onto the second spacer?  I think I
might have the road but I'm not sure.

Calum

I should have lots of straight track for the original layout I had in mind
for the train yard was on 6 modules, but I'm only bringing 3 (other 3 aren't
built yet)

So there you are.  I'll try to get some way of distinguishing my track from
others, possibly the paint on the bottom thing.

Dave