 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3157
Re: Timelapsing was Re: Train3, Is there still space for me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 23:03:39 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

Not necessarily.  I'm not sure if the Digital8 has it, but most Sony 8mm
cameras have a 2x playback function that's pretty clean.  My Sony SVHS has • a
2x playback, so I guess I could dub it in at realtime, then capture it at
2x.

That's good, but that's still a lot of capturing!

I have a pile of RG59 video cable, 75 foot long, from my other highly
neglected personal interest (multicamera live video).  I could run it from
my PC330 with ATI AIW down to the living room.  How does the AIW handle
timelapse?  Do you have to click it for every frame?

Yes, one click per frame (can't do timed-capture). It's not specifically
labeled as a time lapse feature, they refer to it as Stop Motion
photography.

    Iain