 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3108
Re: rtl10 is SUPER FUN!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 22:29:30 GMT

Come on, Chris, you should be familiar with this, considering that you
do theatre stuff... dont try to tell me that everything you do always
works perfectly, nothing ever does at the actual show.

well, in the really world of theatre, (like the job for a certain disney
musical that features a LION) we did a job and it had to WORK!! we spent
a year removing all the AD circuits.   NOW, another company that was
responsible for a BIG ROCK (that was very proud (wink wink)) did not
remove the AD chips. and stories abound of this massive computerized set
piece that fell into the audience.

As well, with theatre, i tend to find that the problems happen in the
tech/dress rehearsal, and if things screw up then, you are almost always
promised a good opening night.

lastly, because I work with Pyro, i really have to make sure all the AD
chips are gone. otherwise Simba, gets the old Michael Jackson (pepsi
commercial) hair cut.

When it comes to my lego robot, that i am now converting from a
prototype to a stronger, faster real model, i thought i had all the bugs
licked.  I still cant figure out why it did what it did  those 2 times.

:)

--
Chris
Pretend this says something funny