 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3061
Re: was about boring Re: updated train 3 layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 13:56:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
Some of us didn't get any LEGO for Xmas. :)

Mario presented me with a mosaic of myself.  CHRIS, I UNDERSTAND NOW.  IT IS
CREEPY.  YES. I AGREE.  I have it up at my cube at the office, when you come
up to the 11th floor and peer through the glass door, you SEE ME PEERING
BACK AT YOU.  Yikes.

That is Creepy... :)
Oh well....that is funny since you look at your Chris Magno "mockery"
page on Peachy Server..... about you saying you never know when someone
is building one of you!!!!  (Very Evil Laughter!!)

Apart from that I bought a 8466 for myself.  I expect to go crazy with
January sales.  I need cheap 48x48's, 32x32's, and some of those good 6600
Highway Construction lovin...

I seen at my local zellers the 6600 for $45 each, and then with the
BOGOHP, you could get two for $33.50 (each, plus tax).  For some reason,
none of them were being sold.... they were the only thing basically left
on the shelf besides some Jack Stone sets, and some really aweful Star
Wars sets (ie Droid Escape).

<snip>

(Like that evil cheap plastic blue turntable piece) as they are pure evil.

Pure Evil.....I say Pure Bull$*!*

<snip, some more!! hee hee>

FYI, Barbie Digital Camera at XS Cargo for $17.77.  Supersweet.  Would make
for great R/C POV kill cameras.

I guess.....

Benjamin Medinets