 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3043
3042  |  3044
Subject:
was about boring Re: updated train 3 layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 23:03:06 GMT

I have uploaded a jpg of the image with buildings

(those are the red, blue, white and dark grey regions.... Chris)

Jeff VW....
Who has not insulted Chris in a while.

ya know......

this NG has been a bit slow lately.

I'm also quite surprised that no one has posted (ad nauseam) about all
the lego they got for Christmas.

in other news I am now working on some kind of way to get 16 bits of
information from one brick into another.

- do i include error checking?
- how complex to make the protocol?
- should I reply to Jeff W with an equally petty childish remark?

man this is a tough one.

:)

Chris
Pretend this says something funny