 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3042
Re: updated train 3 layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 20:10:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden writes:
I have uploaded a jpg of the image with buildings

<dumb = on>
(those are the red, blue, white and dark grey regions.... Chris)
<dumb = off>

Jeff VW....
Who has not insulted Chris in a while.

there is a new td layout here, I will add a pic with building on it for the
weekend.

Jeff VW

Hi Jeff,

Darn, just after I had just updated the main layout preview.  No matter,
I've now included your new graphic with buildings into it.  Thanks!

The layout is looking good.  I've added in a spacer (which I have in my
basement).  If someone would like to place some buildings onto it,  that's
cool, just followup to this message.  But if not, I'll put a train station
or something in there.

Calum