 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3064
3063  |  3065
Subject:
What I got for Chrismas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 14:55:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
I have uploaded a jpg of the image with buildings

(those are the red, blue, white and dark grey regions.... Chris)

Jeff VW....
Who has not insulted Chris in a while.

ya know......

this NG has been a bit slow lately.

Well I have been feeling lazy.....deciding to play some of my favorite
PC games (Civilization II, and Rollercoaster Tycoon).

I'm also quite surprised that no one has posted (ad nauseam) about all
the lego they got for Christmas.

Well, I did only get one "lego" set for christmas...

it was a Klutz Crazy Contraption book with a nice bunch of
Technic / Mindstorm elements, including a couple 12 (holey) stud bricks in
both red and blue, and a couple of gears and wheels, and  not to be left
out, a few more pins and rivets.

(so now I have 3 technic sets (and parts!!)

<snip>

Benjamin Medinets