 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3050
Re: was about boring Re: updated train 3 layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 20:26:42 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
Some of us didn't get any LEGO for Xmas. :)

Mario presented me with a mosaic of myself.  CHRIS, I UNDERSTAND NOW.  IT IS
CREEPY.  YES. I AGREE.  I have it up at my cube at the office, when you come
up to the 11th floor and peer through the glass door, you SEE ME PEERING
BACK AT YOU.  Yikes.

Apart from that I bought a 8466 for myself.  I expect to go crazy with
January sales.  I need cheap 48x48's, 32x32's, and some of those good 6600
Highway Construction lovin...

I still need more! After emptying the contents of my second Technic 4x4
OffRoader, I've found so many new parts I need more bins. I've also noted
that I have a disgustingly large amount of black friction pegs.

Nup, me too.  Does Lego not use grey pegs anymore?  Square pegs, square pegs.

I think I'm going to sort out all the pieces I know I don't use very often
and put them all in one bodgy bin. Then I'll have all my "usual" pieces
easily sorted in the Plano.

I did that a while ago.  I put all the weird pieces back into the Mindstorms
box and left them there.  A lot of DDK components are sitting in the box
(Like that evil cheap plastic blue turntable piece) as they are pure evil.

You should make it complex enough that it is statistically required to fail
on each BitSend. Outsource SaraBit (TM) FeatureCheck with Optiv104
CorrectCheck to Kami-Jagerman group. Task oriented impulse bit check, with
each bit requiring a separate task. Use multiple RCX control for thousands
of simultaneous tasks.

Yeah, just use the SaraCRC API.  (!?)

No, becuase he builds amazing Eight-sided buildings :)

The eight sided was supersweet.  Building off angle scares me.

It often... wait. What is this video on Much? Nelly, come on. Stop it. You
do not play baseball in HIGH HEELS. What the heck! EW! Get this filth off.
Why does EC have to be over now?

Ah Nelly.  A man and his two 18 wheelers.  When has life got you down?  When
you have a "staging area" in your living room for rtlTrain modules.

FYI, Barbie Digital Camera at XS Cargo for $17.77.  Supersweet.  Would make
for great R/C POV kill cameras.

Calum