 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3051
Re: rtl10/EOAT Woes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 20:30:04 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

That's where Mario and I are having trouble too.  I had a dead simple
mechanism that just gripped and another motor drove a small rack up to • pull
the piece up.  I even used a flaxle to drive the gripper so I wouldn't • have
to weight the EOAT down.  Problem is it's real flaky.

I *think* I've got it. This new one is so compact!

I LOVE THE 4x4 TRUCK PARTS SO MUCH. :)

    Iain