 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3060
Re: Sorta-OT: Harry Potter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 08:34:17 GMT

Hi Calum, greetings from the west coast!  :)

So, I finally went and watched the Harry Potter film tonight and it finally
made sense:  Months of Lugnet posts about HP sets, the various names (Room
of the Winged Keys, Diagon Alley) of the sets, I finally understood all of >them.

Oh yeah when I watched the movie, I basically experienced the same
revelations as you - even though I read the book!  Seeing those particular
scenes presented to you on screen really helps, especially if you're rushing
to finish the book.

I just looked at set 4712 and the troll & bathroom would've made NO sense
whatsoever if I hadn't watched the movie... :)

The question is though, what came first - the movie scenes, or the Lego sets?

-Bryan