 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2882
Re: A large yellow building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 04:55:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Leach writes:

I'm using 1200 of the 2x2 white windows(48
of the 25ct. pack)

Zoinks!  For a little perspective, I used 330 of those on my Chateau:

I'm trying to remember how many the GMLTC used on our new train station...

Either way, Chris, that is an astounding number!  Can't wait to see it:-)

-John