 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2872
Re: A large yellow building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 00:50:09 GMT

Hi folks,

A long time ago, I built a horrible blue building with the goal of spanning
a piece of Lego track.  I couldn't finish it, and by the time
rtlToronto/train2 rolled around, it was nothing but a big empty foundation
and structure:

(BTW, the stairs were put there by some pesky kids who felt they should
freehand in some bricks for me at the show.  #$(*&#($*798#& Grr.)

I put some Lego workers around it and called it a construction site (You
see, Lego rocks because you always have extra construction workers, and you
always can call something a construction site :) and gave up.  After train2,
I broke it apart.

Anyways, in it's place I have built a yellow building with very large windows:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/lego-yellow-index.html

I hope y'all like it.

Calum, it looks great.I like the fact it has to straddle(sp?) the track.As
someone who hates yellow(I use it for fill or trade/sell away) it looks
good.I tryed building with yellow and was never happy with the way it came out.