 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2873
Re: A large yellow building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 13:32:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Andreas Stabno writes:
I like it, Calum.  Nice use of space and fantastic interior detailing.  A
small suggestion would be to incorporate a cornice or perhaps some
ornamental pieces to add texture to the side of the building.

Thanks!  I was thinking of using corrogated yellow brick, because I have a
pile from two 4559's I got many years ago, but I couldn't find enough of it.
I also considered using gray corrogated brick from this Mos Espa Podrace
(aka, Spare Parts Pack) to build outlines of the window structure on the
reverse side of the building to make the back a little less dull (currently
a huge wall of yellow), but again, I was stuck on a lack of pieces.  I
haven't fully sorted out the pile of the Podrace set, so I might be able to
find more...

Calum