 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2869
Re: A large yellow building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 12:48:46 GMT

I like it, Calum.  Nice use of space and fantastic interior detailing.  A
small suggestion would be to incorporate a cornice or perhaps some
ornamental pieces to add texture to the side of the building.

Thanks for sharing.  Nicely done.

Build well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.lugnet.com/~19/

<SNIP>

Anyways, in it's place I have built a yellow building with very large windows:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/lego-yellow-index.html

I hope y'all like it.

Calum