 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18404 (-10)
  At long last, the drought is over!!!

Yes, I know that y'all were eager with anticipation and were anxiously awaiting the next "Dave's vLog"! So, here it is, in all it's glory!! <https://youtu.be/HIkg57EC-Qo> Note the high end editing! The wonderful CGI! The captivating plot! K, well, (...) (5 years ago, 20-Apr-19, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  OBB CSL @ the 'Boats, Models and Trains' event in Hamilton, Ontario, May 25 and 26, 2019

This is the one I've been personally trying to get into for a few years now. Not just because it's in my own 'back yard', but this place is one of my favourite places to visit-- The Hamilton Museum of Steam & Technology National Historic Site (...) (5 years ago, 11-Apr-19, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events, lugnet.space)

  Re: Ontario Brick Builders Classic Space Layout @ 80's Toy Expo 2019 April 7, 2019

(...) Calum forwarded me the link to the Mississauga news, win which they wrote an article about the show-- <https://www.mississ...le-hotel/> The write-up is a bit brief, and I obviously didn't convey the name of our group correctly - 'Ontario (...) (5 years ago, 11-Apr-19, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Ontario Brick Builders Classic Space Layout @ 80's Toy Expo 2019 April 7, 2019

(...) The Show Wrap-up Post! It. Was. Awesome!!! K, more details... Kevin and Calum brought stuff--Calum had a few of his lego-built planes and Kevin had a rollercoaster/theme park setup. On that specific note, those who were there and watching (...) (5 years ago, 9-Apr-19, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  April 12th Dinner!!

Being right on top of everything right now, I'm posting this very early--like a week and a half early... Friday, April 12th Swiss Chalet Dundas St Etobicoke 6:30 p.m. See you there--I'll have stories about the show this weekend, and we can talk all (...) (5 years ago, 3-Apr-19, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  TENTATIVE Show - The Greater Toronto Train Show, Oct 5 and 6

I'm going to go all rtlT 'old school' on this one. I contacted the organisers at the Greater Toronto Train Show and they would like to have us at their train show October 5 and 6th in Brampton, Ontario. Now I'm ONLY going to do this show if I get (...) (5 years ago, 1-Apr-19, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events, lugnet.space)

  Ontario Brick Builders Classic Space Layout @ Ancaster Collectorfest May 5, 2019

Wow--2 shows scheduled! So we have the '80's Toy Expo on April 7th, 2019 <https://www.ontario...-ontario/> (which I asked for more tables for others to display their stuff :) ) and now we are scheduled to appear at the Ancaster Collectorfest on May (...) (5 years ago, 27-Mar-19, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events, lugnet.space)

  Ontario Brick Builders Classic Space Layout @ 80's Toy Expo 2019 April 7, 2019

I've now signed up the OBB CSL for the '80's Toy Expo on April 7th, 2019 <https://www.ontario...-ontario/> It's at the same hotel convention room as the last show-- 6750 Mississauga Road, Mississauga, Ontario I've also requested an additional (...) (6 years ago, 11-Mar-19, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events, lugnet.space)

  March (Dinner) Madness!!!!

Friday, March 8th Swiss Chalet Dundas St Etobicoke 6:30 p.m. Place your orders for OBB Shirts! I'll be wearing mine! We're thinking about 10 dollars EACH - So we're not morons! (if you get that reference, you're my kind of people) Dave K (6 years ago, 6-Mar-19, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  My ever growing 918 fleet

Hello Space People! After the new Benny Spaceship came out for LM2, I thought I could build a 918 using the BUWP (Big Ugly Wing Piece) So I tried. At first, I just added 3 x 6 wing plates to the front and back, and added other wing plates on top to (...) (6 years ago, 13-Feb-19, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact