 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18400
18399  |  18401
Subject:
April 12th Dinner!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2019 17:18:46 GMT

Being right on top of everything right now, I'm posting this very early--like a
week and a half early...

Friday, April 12th
Swiss Chalet Dundas St
Etobicoke 6:30 p.m.

See you there--I'll have stories about the show this weekend, and we can talk
all things about our hobby, and other stuff... and even more other stuff...

Well, whatever you wanna talk about.

Dave K