 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18399
18398  |  18400
Subject:
TENTATIVE Show - The Greater Toronto Train Show, Oct 5 and 6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2019 18:37:30 GMT

I'm going to go all rtlT 'old school' on this one.

I contacted the organisers at the Greater Toronto Train Show and they would like
to have us at their train show October 5 and 6th in Brampton, Ontario.

Now I'm ONLY going to do this show if I get some people committed to bringing
*something* for displaying.  I will be bringing the CSL, so we already have a 5
by 7.5 spot filled.

I'm thinking about a 10 x 20 foot display area, set up all old school with
tables around the perimeter and us all in the middle, having a grand old time.

So if you have anything that you want to display--doesn't have to be trains or
space,--ANYTHING LEGO would be fantastic--and you can attend for the weekend,
let me know.

The web page for the show is here--

<https://www.torontotrainshow.com/>

Details--

SHOW LOCATION
Brampton Fairgrounds

12942 Heart Lake Road, Brampton ON

SHOW HOURS
SAT - OCTOBER 5, 2019

10:00AM To 4:00PM

SUN - OCTOBER 6, 2019

10:00 AM To 4:00 PM

50,000 Square Feet Of Model Trains Including A New Third Building!
Operating Layouts
New & Used Items For Sale
Play Area For The Kids
Free Parking & Fully Accessible Building
ATM & Food On Site

The good bit is that if we're exhibitors, we get 'food credit vouchers' for the
on-site food vendors.  I don't know what they are, so there may be a Wendy's run
in there at some point, but hey, free lunch for 2 days.

I'll need to know soon--like at or before the lego dinner in May.  I'd like some
confirmation so I know what I have to arrange.  If 3-4 people at minimum sign
up, I'll just ask for a 10x10 area--that'll suffice.  However, if we get the
attendance that we used to get 'back in the day', I'll ask for a 10x20 foot
area.

We've done it in the past and always had a great time.  Forward to all your
friends (those that don't check LUGNET) and let me know

Thanks

Dave K