 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18398
18397  |  18399
Subject:
Ontario Brick Builders Classic Space Layout @ Ancaster Collectorfest May 5, 2019
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2019 19:13:11 GMT

Wow--2 shows scheduled!

So we have the '80's Toy Expo on April 7th, 2019

<https://www.ontariocollectorscon.com/80s-toy-expo-2019-is-april-7th-in-mississauga-ontario/>

(which I asked for more tables for others to display their stuff :) )

and now we are scheduled to appear at the Ancaster Collectorfest on May 5, 2019

<http://www.collectorshows.ca/Shows/TOY_2019-05-05.php>

I'm looking forward to both, and I love the idea of just doing shows :) (1)

If you have the time, stop on by--these shows have pretty inexpensive admission
fees, and I'll be there talking myself hoarse with the public...

Dave K

1 - So if you have a show at which the OBB CSL would be appropriate, please drop
me a line--I'm looking to do more shows!