 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18179 (-20)
  Christmas Train Show November 18th, 2012

Hello all enthusiastic OBB peeps! It is that time, once again, to descend onto the GTA right before Christmas and display our stuff!! There has been a little confusion regarding the date(s) of the event. Well, I went right to the source (Doug) and (...) (12 years ago, 26-Jul-12, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Pictures from BrickFete 2012

Not too many, but my wife and I took some pics from the show! Have a boo! (URL) care, Dave K (12 years ago, 19-Jul-12, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Brickfête

(...) Iain's MOC was one of my personal favourites as well! Loved the functionality and design Beautifully done! Dave K (12 years ago, 17-Jul-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Brickfête

(...) Glad you had a good time, a few kids told me that your ride was their most favourite MOC in the whole display. Hope you return next year! (12 years ago, 17-Jul-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  'Lights Out' video from brickFete

I threw together a little vid from the 'lights out' portion of Brickfete 2012-- (URL) going to try to get otehr vids/pics up later, but truth be told, I didn't take that many this time :( Take care Dave K (12 years ago, 16-Jul-12, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Brickfête

Had such a great weekend. Wonderful to see everyone. So many ideas in my head for new projects. :) You guys are awesome. -Iain (12 years ago, 16-Jul-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: July Friday Monthly dinner - Cancelled (or moved, depending on if you're at Brickfete!)

No Dave, you did not speak out of turn. You are mostly correct. I would have said rtlToronto dinner is moved location, but your system works too. ;) Can't wait to see you all there. Chris (...) (12 years ago, 12-Jul-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  July Friday Monthly dinner - Cancelled (or moved, depending on if you're at Brickfete!)

I don't believe I'm speaking out of turn--dont't want to take away Oh Leader's stuff.... ;) but if you were planning on being at the Chalet at 7 p.m. this Friday for talk of LEGO, Chris's antics, Daves (lack of) updates, etc, you'll be sadly (...) (12 years ago, 11-Jul-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  BrickFete 2012 THIS WEEKEND!!!!!

K, for some of us it's tomorrow... We'd love to see you this weekend! If you're anywhere near Toronto, come on by the Hilton across the street from the airport-- BrickFete 2012 July 14th and July 15th, 2012 Hilton, Airport Road, Toronto. 10,000 (...) (12 years ago, 11-Jul-12, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  3D printer car

A Canadian company has a 3D printer car. 2 seats. Hybrid gas/electric, and Canadian. Very cool. (URL) Brickfete in 16 days you can smell the ABS melt as I stand near the 3D printer, and make Lego related 3D printer things. I'm thinking 3D monorail (...) (12 years ago, 28-Jun-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Brickfete Deadlines

I really wish Janey would not tell me important things when I'm sleeping. I'm not smart enough to recall things when I am awake. IT would seem I neglected to remind people who read Lugnet of the following: 1. DISCOUNT room rates for Brickfete (...) (12 years ago, 8-Jun-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: June 8th Monthly Toronto Dinner

So If I read what you said correctly, You are saying: 1, I have to pay for my own Dinner b. If I have not yet registered, OR PAID for Brickfete, I need to do it soon? The best way is via www.Brickfete.com Interesting. I hear they will have a sugar (...) (12 years ago, 6-Jun-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: June 8th Monthly Toronto Dinner

(...) Im just amazed anything or anyone can "ignore" Chris anything. (...) LOL, secret, eh? Arent you the one that wrote it on the bathroom wall? (...) Frank and I will be dinning BESIDE the Lego table, at the 3dbuildit table, All are welcome (...) (12 years ago, 6-Jun-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: June 8th Monthly Toronto Dinner

I wish I could predict why lugnet sometimes ignores my Carriage Returns, and posts one very very long line? Oh how I wish. Regards Chris Brickfete.Enforcement.Division Pie Judge of the ONLY Sugar Pie Contest at a Lego FEST Secret ADMIN of (...) (12 years ago, 6-Jun-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  June 8th Monthly Toronto Dinner

OK, This is going to be a lot of info so grab a pen, and start taking notes. This month, we will once again dine at the Swiss Chalet. 7:00pm at the Etobicoke restaurant on Dundas. Look for the LEGO table. ALL ARE WELCOME!!! (Except Frank) Bring a (...) (12 years ago, 5-Jun-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Pit of Despair

WOW, you sure have a lot of balls. Chris (...) (12 years ago, 31-May-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Pit of Despair

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno wrote: Snipped tons of what Chris said... (...) Check out this photo... (URL) (12 years ago, 30-May-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Pit of Despair

Snip (...) Uh, I have a lot of balls... errr (nevermind)... but I do not have that many, the pit will be filled an inch or two at most. Pictures to come shortly, once I actually un-bag all the darn packages of balls. Besides, you all should be (...) (12 years ago, 27-May-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Pit of Despair

(...) Ahhh the truth will set you free. Janey "Red Brick" P.S. Im entering "Noobie" and leaving the rest up to the technic builders and smart guys. (12 years ago, 26-May-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Pit of Despair

"..Hey Chris..." "Ya, Janey" "Chris, can we do anything else with that Techball arena?" "ummm, right now? I'm still not dressed." "No you idiot, I mean for Brickfete." "Ohhh, I'm still not dressed for Brickfete either" (SLAP) (OUCH) "why did you (...) (12 years ago, 25-May-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact