 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18160
18159  |  18161
Subject:
Pit of Despair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2012 13:38:06 GMT

"..Hey Chris..."

"Ya, Janey"

"Chris, can we do anything else with that Techball arena?"

"ummm, right now? I'm still not dressed."

"No you idiot, I mean for Brickfete."

"Ohhh, I'm still not dressed for Brickfete either"

(SLAP)

(OUCH)

"why did you hit me Janey?"

"'cause you're an Idiot Chris, NOW, what else can we do with the tech ball
arena?"

"%^&* I don't know, heck, fill it with ping pong balls, and let the guys use a
Power Functions digger to hunt out small black Lego bricks?"

"Chris, you are a genius!" (1)

-----------------------------end---------------

http://www.brickfete.com/AFOL/event/PoD

Ladies, and Gentlemen of the Brickfete kind.

After many hours, of pain, and deliberation, the Brickfete Admin would like you
all to enter a fun new game that was devised just for your enjoyment.

I would like to tell you about PIT - OF - DESPAIR !!!!!!

read the rules on the link above, but basically its this.

3 levels of skill (OEM lego set, MOC digger, or Autonomous Digger)

Build some sort of device that will be placed in a 2'x 6' (1x2 meter brick-built
frame) ring filled with ping pong balls 7" deep (ish)
using Power Functions, you and your toy should try to get as many of the Black
Lego bricks and NOT collect ping pong balls.

Really there is not much more to it, but I strongly suggest you read the
official Brickfete Rules page.

Heck I think there will even be Prizes.

Regards

Chris
B.E.D.

1. Not an actual conversation as to the creation of the Pit-of-Despair game