 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18161
Re: Pit of Despair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2012 01:38:54 GMT

1. Not an actual conversation as to the creation of the Pit-of-Despair game

Ahhh the truth will set you free.

Janey "Red Brick"

P.S. Im entering "Noobie" and leaving the rest up to the technic builders and
smart guys.