 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18162
Re: Pit of Despair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2012 21:34:38 GMT

Snip

Build some sort of device that will be placed in a 2'x 6' (1x2 meter brick-built
frame) ring filled with ping pong balls 7" deep (ish)

Uh, I have a lot of balls... errr (nevermind)... but I do not have that many,
the pit will be filled an inch or two at most.

Pictures to come shortly, once I actually un-bag all the darn packages of balls.

Besides, you all should be buildin' instead of waiting on pics!

Janey "PING" Red Brick