 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18177
Re: Brickfête
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2012 13:35:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:
Had such a great weekend.  Wonderful to see everyone.  So many ideas in my head
for new projects.  :)

You guys are awesome.

-Iain

Glad you had a good time, a few kids told me that your ride was their most
favourite MOC in the whole display.

Hope you return next year!

Iain's MOC was one of my personal favourites as well!

Loved the functionality and design

Beautifully done!

Dave K