 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18172
18171  |  18173
Subject:
July Friday Monthly dinner - Cancelled (or moved, depending on if you're at Brickfete!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2012 14:18:50 GMT

I don't believe I'm speaking out of turn--dont't want to take away Oh Leader's
stuff.... ;)

but if you were planning on being at the Chalet at 7 p.m. this Friday for talk
of LEGO, Chris's antics, Daves (lack of) updates, etc, you'll be sadly surprised
to see that we're not there.

See, we'll be at brickFete!!! :) :) :)

http://www.brickfete.com/AFOL/event/

And I think that most people that come out to the Friday Night Dinners at the
chalet are already registered for BF 2012... so we'll probably just do dinner
whilst there!

So, well, I really didn't have a point with this, did I?

Dave K