 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18166
Re: June 8th Monthly Toronto Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2012 12:20:19 GMT

I wish I could predict why lugnet sometimes ignores my Carriage Returns, and
posts one very very long line?

Oh how I wish.

Regards

Chris
Brickfete.Enforcement.Division
Pie Judge of the ONLY Sugar Pie Contest at a Lego FEST
Secret ADMIN of Brickfete.com

OK,

This is going to be a lot of info so grab a pen, and start taking notes.

This month, we will once again dine at the Swiss Chalet.
7:00pm at the Etobicoke restaurant on Dundas.
Look for the LEGO table.
ALL ARE WELCOME!!!  (Except Frank)

Bring a wallet full of Cash cause we will be trading your cash for cool

things like, BRICKFETE public day tickets so your mom can see your MOCs.  We

will trade your cash for Brickfete shirts (if We get them, and Janey says its ok)   We could trade your cash for an AFOL display 4 day pass.  And if you

want to pay for my dinner, that would be cool too.

So, to recap.

Shirts,
Pre Sale Tickets for family/friends
AFOL tickets for you