 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18169 (-20)
  Brickfete Deadlines

I really wish Janey would not tell me important things when I'm sleeping. I'm not smart enough to recall things when I am awake. IT would seem I neglected to remind people who read Lugnet of the following: 1. DISCOUNT room rates for Brickfete (...) (12 years ago, 8-Jun-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: June 8th Monthly Toronto Dinner

So If I read what you said correctly, You are saying: 1, I have to pay for my own Dinner b. If I have not yet registered, OR PAID for Brickfete, I need to do it soon? The best way is via www.Brickfete.com Interesting. I hear they will have a sugar (...) (12 years ago, 6-Jun-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: June 8th Monthly Toronto Dinner

(...) Im just amazed anything or anyone can "ignore" Chris anything. (...) LOL, secret, eh? Arent you the one that wrote it on the bathroom wall? (...) Frank and I will be dinning BESIDE the Lego table, at the 3dbuildit table, All are welcome (...) (12 years ago, 6-Jun-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: June 8th Monthly Toronto Dinner

I wish I could predict why lugnet sometimes ignores my Carriage Returns, and posts one very very long line? Oh how I wish. Regards Chris Brickfete.Enforcement.Division Pie Judge of the ONLY Sugar Pie Contest at a Lego FEST Secret ADMIN of (...) (12 years ago, 6-Jun-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  June 8th Monthly Toronto Dinner

OK, This is going to be a lot of info so grab a pen, and start taking notes. This month, we will once again dine at the Swiss Chalet. 7:00pm at the Etobicoke restaurant on Dundas. Look for the LEGO table. ALL ARE WELCOME!!! (Except Frank) Bring a (...) (12 years ago, 5-Jun-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Pit of Despair

WOW, you sure have a lot of balls. Chris (...) (12 years ago, 31-May-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Pit of Despair

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno wrote: Snipped tons of what Chris said... (...) Check out this photo... (URL) (12 years ago, 30-May-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Pit of Despair

Snip (...) Uh, I have a lot of balls... errr (nevermind)... but I do not have that many, the pit will be filled an inch or two at most. Pictures to come shortly, once I actually un-bag all the darn packages of balls. Besides, you all should be (...) (12 years ago, 27-May-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Pit of Despair

(...) Ahhh the truth will set you free. Janey "Red Brick" P.S. Im entering "Noobie" and leaving the rest up to the technic builders and smart guys. (12 years ago, 26-May-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Pit of Despair

"..Hey Chris..." "Ya, Janey" "Chris, can we do anything else with that Techball arena?" "ummm, right now? I'm still not dressed." "No you idiot, I mean for Brickfete." "Ohhh, I'm still not dressed for Brickfete either" (SLAP) (OUCH) "why did you (...) (12 years ago, 25-May-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  7th Wonder... Errrr Discovery Center - Opening in Ontario, Canada

Well, just as we knew, but LEGO "would neither confirm or deny"... The star brings us the latest and greatest news for our little province.. (URL) if you are too lazy to click, I "cut and pasted" from the May 24 Article... Canada’s first Legoland (...) (12 years ago, 25-May-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: To a good home - Metroliner and more

(...) I believe that is SOLD, SOLD, and yes, SOLD. Move over LEGO there is a 3d printer coming your way! Cant wait until the resolution is good enough for MOCing and (start shameless plugging) speaking of "cant wait"... Brickfete registration is (...) (12 years ago, 25-May-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  To a good home - Metroliner and more

Dave, Jeff, et al At this Sundays Wakolug dinner in Guelph, I will be bringing 3 largish sets to help clear out some space I need at casa-d'Magno. So I need you and all who will be attending to bring a bucket of Cash for some cool things. Of note (...) (12 years ago, 18-May-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  DAVE - we need to see you at Dinner

It is with great pleasure I would like to announce that Dave Koudys will be joining us at this months rtlToronto Dinner. Please feel free to join us this month on Friday May 11th at 7pm. The Swiss chalet will be packed with people looking to show (...) (12 years ago, 8-May-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Friday - monthy dinner

So, I am sitting here in the waiting room of a Dentists office and the only thing that makes it ok is that its my kids who will be sitting in the chair, not me. The dad-of-the-year award goes too..... Envelope please.... ME!!!! The other thing that (...) (12 years ago, 11-Apr-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  CS Engineering bay (mostly) complete

Hello everyone! After 2+ years in teh making, and various broken promises that "it'll be done for the next show! Honest!!!", the Classic Space Engineering Bay is ready for public display! YouTube vid-- (URL) Pics-- (URL) started off as just a proof (...) (12 years ago, 4-Apr-12, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  CAD Animation of OBB Classic Space Layout...

'cause I don't have enuf to keep me occupied, I decided to throw some animation in the virtual space layout-- (URL) latest iteration-- (URL) all movement, including the camera view, are hard-coded (x,y,z co-ordinates) into POV-Ray and then rendered (...) (13 years ago, 13-Mar-12, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto) !

  Beware the eyes of March

rtlToronto eye's of March monthly meeting. Join us at Swiss Chalet this Friday (the second Friday of March) at 7pm for some very very good chicken Just Chicken, and eyes of March talk. No lego, just eyes Regards Chris B.E.D. (13 years ago, 8-Mar-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: hmmmph!!!!

(...) Just so I understand you Dave, Your sad you have to build, and play with your lego bricks? Confused Chris (13 years ago, 2-Mar-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto) !

  hmmmph!!!!

So the year after they release the wonderful brick-built calendar (that I just got for Christmas) just happens to be a fraggin' leap year! So yes, you have to rebuild the entire calendar for March!! Grrr!!! Dave K (13 years ago, 1-Mar-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact