 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18157
18156  |  18158
Subject:
To a good home - Metroliner and more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2012 13:44:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Dave, Jeff, et al

At this Sundays Wakolug dinner in Guelph, I will be bringing 3 largish sets to
help clear out some space I need at casa-d'Magno.

So I need you and all who will be attending to bring a bucket of Cash for some
cool things.

Of note to you guys is that I will be bringing this
http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=4559-1 to sell to the guy with the highest
bid of either cash or trade or car or 3D printer material, or......

ummm, there is a yellow truck going for sale, and 2 sets of something you guys
call gutter track?

See you at the dinner

Chris

Or come to Brickfete.com and sign up