 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18155
18154  |  18156
Subject:
Friday - monthy dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2012 21:15:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

So, I am sitting here in the waiting room of a Dentists office and the only
thing that makes it ok is that its my kids who will be sitting in the chair, not
me.

The dad-of-the-year award goes too.....

Envelope please....

ME!!!!

The other thing that makes Wednesday acceptable is that in 2 days it will be
Friday the 13th.

The second Friday of the month. That is not very good luck.

Oh and something about an rtlToronto dinner.

7pm
Swiss Challet
Dundas St, Etobicoke

Can't wait to see you all, and talk about my Award.

Chris