 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 175
Re: rtlToronto 7 Event Poster Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 17:50:43 GMT

It isn't.  I came up with Plastic Dust is Normal because Chris, Dave, Rob,
and Iain trading macho Lego stories of breaking gears.  It sounds like some
sort of "coming of age" kind of thing, ie, you're not a diehard Technic
builder until you've grinded out ABS dust.

Hey! I never wrecked a lego gear! I have made ABS dust doing some unkosher
modifications in my past, but no more! I think the diehard technic thing comes
in when trying to fit as many gears into as small a place as possible...
Rob