 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 143
Re: rtlToronto 7 Event Poster Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 15:44:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
*If*?

This is amazing. I AM STILL GIGGLING!!!!!!! I keep reading it and giggling.

I'm glad you like it.  It printed actually rather poorly on our
ColourLaserJet 5M at the office.  First off, half the fonts didn't work.
Which makes me worry, because that means I'm going to go through all that
font silliness with AcroBat again.  Anyways, I'll put out a .pdf tonight
right after I

Espically the punch line. I never noticed how the "rtl" in "rtlToronto"
steps up like that. Like little stairs. CAN I ROLL A WHEEL UP THOSE
STAIRS??????? OMG CALUM INSTEAD OF THE GEAR WHAT ABOUT A HORNY RECYCLE TRUCK
TYRE?!?!?!

I think you need to lay off the public transit for a while.  Maybe drive
around in suburbia with a large American car, and sit in a mall parking lot
for an hour or two.  Let those RT fumes come out. :)

Calum