 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 156
Re: rtlToronto 7 Event Poster Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 14:45:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott writes:

Calum Tsang wrote:

I think the font kerning is screwed up, but I can't tell on my system
properly.  Somebody email me and let me know if it is.  If this keeps up,
I'm seriously considering rendering everything out into bezier curves.

Calum

You'd be right.  Here's a screen shot of what I get:

Aargh.  Thanks for checking.  It's doing it at work too.  I'm going to have
to rerender to Acrobat again.  I hate going from PageMaker to Acrobat.

Calum