 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 174
Re: rtlToronto 7 Event Poster Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 17:56:12 GMT

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@home.com> wrote in message

It isn't.  I came up with Plastic Dust is Normal because Chris, Dave, • Rob,
and Iain trading macho Lego stories of breaking gears.  It sounds like • some
sort of "coming of age" kind of thing, ie, you're not a diehard Technic
builder until you've grinded out ABS dust.

:D

ALL my models incorporate a self destruct button that prevents gear
damage.  ;)

BTW that last sentence hold a KEY  PHRASE to my secret weapon for all
you block stackers.
(moo ha ha ha)

Ooo, I'm shaking. Whatcha gonna do? Blow up your bot at the end of the
competition? Oops, that would mean you'd have to produce a *working* bot,
Chris. :)

    Iain