 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16695
Re: Infidel !! was Re: [welcome to rtlIndiana]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 18:21:36 GMT

On Fri, August 18, 2006 7:24 pm, Chris Magno wrote:
We are an autonomous collective operating under a new organization known
simply as

Figs Under Current King - Yankee's Officially Unrecognized.

We do not run some crack pot 2 bit dictatorship here.  We have weapons
of mass • ...
Chris
Leader

To the former leaders of the group now known as rtlIndiana,

We (NALO) have been approached by the Federation of Yankees Overseeing Unionization
Through Other Options.  They have expressed interest in resolving this revolution
before even one mini-fig is beheaded.  Or, delegged.

We know you hold weapons of mass destruction.  We've seen the test footage.
http://www.thepyroguys.com/rtl19/smash.wmv

We know the damage that can be done.
http://www.thepyroguys.com/rtl19/page1.htm

We've seen the slave labor
http://www.thepyroguys.com/Image002.jpg

This struggle for freedom has been a long battle, and we don't see much chance of it
ending anytime soon.  So we feel the best option for NALO is to just turn, and walk
away.  While we feel this is horrable, we realized we have no real power, so we
can't stop you from attacking your own people with Dremels & wire cutters.

Good luck with the revolution.  I hope it works out.

I'm going to BrickFest.
Steve
Former Leader of the LUG formerly known as rtlIndiana