 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16680
16679  |  16681
Subject:
[welcome to rtlIndiana]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:49:09 GMT

On Thu, August 17, 2006 8:41 am, Chris Magno wrote:

then it will just be
ME.  and then I will finally WIN an RTL game.

Chris

Sorry, that was the last straw.

We're declaring that we are overthrowing the government of rtl.  That's right, this
is a hostile take-over.

In this time of organizational turmoil, the leadership of LafLRC has decided (by a
majority) to take control of rtlToronto.  From here forward, the new group will be
known as rtlIndiana.

For all of you who love what rtl is, don't worry, nothings going to change.  We know
a good thing when we see it, and see no reason to disrupt the normal day-to-day
operations.  Any small changes should be almost transparent.

For everyone who doesn't like what rtl has become, don't worry, we'll be making some
major changes.  This style may have worked a few years ago, but in today's
ever-changing world, an organization must adjust to keep up with trends.

This change has been in the works for some time.  That's why we decided to re-run
one of our popular events, Tic-Tac-Toe, with a few rtlIndiana changes.  We expect a
good turnout for this popular event.

If you have any comments on how rtlIndiana should change, and what should remain the
same, feel free to bring them up this Friday at the monthly dinner.  Please note,
the location was changed from the Swiss Chalet to Pizza Hut on 52, in Lafayette.

Steve
co-founder rtlIndiana