 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16677
Re: [Official Announcement!!!]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2006 02:15:30 GMT

Derek Raycraft wrote:
David Koudys wrote:

I hereby renounce my official affiliation to rtlToronto.

< A lot of very good points. >

Dave K

Just like David, I'd like to renounce my affiliation with rtlToronto as
well.  I sight the same reasons.  I think David really hit the nail on the
head here.

Derek

Well said dave.

here ya go:

[Announcement]

ATTENTION WORLD -

Please let it be known that one Mr. Dave Koudys, and Derek Raycraft has
expressed to the group in a public post that they no longer wish to
participate with rtlToronto.   www.rtltoronto.com.

Soon calum, it will be me you, Janey, and the new guy... Sergio, and
ummm, Ed.

If anyone else wants to renounce the rtl membership, I hear Steve runs a
tight ship:

http://www.laflrc.org

Chris

PS. dave, your getting married?  how many times do i have to tell you
NOT too. no good comes from marriage.  here:  take a look at this:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-022302-dave5.jpg

that is NOT a happy wife. this could you be.